Welcome to Julienne Peeler resource website
Thank you for visiting us. Probably you find us trough Google. Maybe your are searching for reviews, maybe for recipes. You can find all these things on this website and blog. We try to provide good information to guide you to your first or second Julienne peeler. Or help you to improve your julienne technic. Or maybe you are just search for exciting new julienne recipes.
I hope you find what your are searching for and if not send us an email and we will provide you with the correct information. Also if you like this website or blog give us a Facebook like, a tweet or a Pinterest Pin.
Top six trending posts
- Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler with Blade Protector, Stainless Steel Handle
- Rosle Julienne Peeler review
- Spiral slicer spiralizer
- Oxo good trips Julienne Peeler
- 5 julienne vegetables you won’t suspect
- How to make a vegetable rosti
- Julienne soup fast and simple
So what can you find here?
Until now this site has 40 posts and page with al kinds of information. We can spit it into tree main categories.
- + First and for most, the julienne peeler reviews.
- + Second, Information about these handy utensils.
- + Third, recipes with the main ingredient julienne vegetables.
What is a Julienne Peeler? Lets breakdown the word
Julienne: is a culinary knife cut in which the food item is cut into long thin strips, similar to matchsticks. Common items to be julienned are carrots for carrots julienne, celery for céléris remoulade or potatoes for Julienne Fries. Here you can find the full story of the word Julienne.
Peeler: A peeler (potato peeler or vegetable peeler) is a kitchen tool consisting of a slotted metal blade attached to a handle, that is used to remove the outer skin or peel of certain vegetables, frequently potatoes and carrots, and fruits. A paring knife may also be used to peel vegetables. A peeler differs from a knife in that the blade has a slot cut into it, which is sharpened on the inside edge, while the other side prevents the blade from cutting too far into the vegetable.
What can you experience on this website?
- + We show various techniques with their advantages and disadvantages
- + Creative, exciting and healthy recipes
- + Different kind of peelers
- + Julienne peeler Product reviews (all the brands)
- + How to choose the peeler that suits you the best